What Is IP Phone System ?
- An IP phone system is a phone system that uses Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) to make and receive phone calls.VoIP (typically pronounced “voyp”) is the transmission of phone calls over the Internet, instead of using traditional telephone landlines.
- VoIP and IP phone systems:
- Save money, especially for international and other long-distance calls
- Reduce IT infrastructure by eliminating the need to maintain separate voice and data networks
- Offer more capabilities such as chat, conferencing, instant messaging, fax, and much more, all in one system